Returns and Cancellation Policy
We at Praysonal are committed to ensuring that our valued customers are 100% satisfied with their purchases. On the rare occasion that you receive an incorrect or broken item, you will be able to return it within 30 days and we will be more than happy to refund your money or exchange the item in question
The cancellation policy described below will only apply to products purchased on the site. The Company shall not handle the return of products purchased through another source.
Conditions of Return
Before returning, your item(s) be sure that you are eligible for a refund or exchange based on our conditions of return:
- The return must be authorized in writing by a person from Praysonal Customer Support.
- Merchandise that has been altered in any way may not be returned.
- Custom-designed items or personalized items may not be returned (e.g. embroidered or engraved items).
- Items must be returned with their original receipt and package or they will not be eligible for refund or exchange.
- Gift cards are non-returnable items
- Shipping, customs, VAT, and handling fees are non-refundable. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Exceptions to our return policy
Praysonal understands that in rare circumstances an order may be approved for a return outside of our standard policy. However, as all returns are eventually routed back to Israel where customs and brokerage fees apply, all such returns will entail a 15% restocking fee. This fee will be deducted from the credit or refund as applicable. All other conditions of the return policy will still apply.
How to Return Your Purchase:
- Contact our Customer Service by email at email@example.com before you ship your purchase in order to ensure that you are in accordance with our return policy and are eligible for a refund or product exchange.
- Our customer service will provide you with a Return Authorization Number (RAN), which you can insert on a memo and place outside the package. If you choose to email us, please specify the number of your order and the reasons you wish to return or exchange your purchase. Packages without an authorized RAN will be refused delivery and returned to the sender.
- Be sure that you do not specify the package’s content on the outside of the package.
Please write your return address and order ID on the outside of the package, as well as on a slip of paper, which you may add to the package’s contents explaining the reason for the return.
We encourage our customers to ensure their shipment as Praysonal is not responsible for merchandise that has been damaged, lost or stolen during its shipping process.
Items may be returned using FedEx, DHL, Local Postal Services, UPS, or any other insured shipping provider. Praysonal is not responsible for any customs fees for items arriving from international locations.
- Praysonal Customer Service will provide shipping details upon return approval. Following your package’s arrival, our Quality Control Team whose job it is to verify the items’ condition and authenticity will survey your items. Please be aware that items that have been altered or personalized in any way will not be eligible for exchange or refund.
- Items eligible for return will be issued a complete refund or compensated with online store credit as per your discretion, within 7 business days of the arrival of your returned item.
For any questions regarding our return policy, feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If your application approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you have done all of this and yet you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item was not marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.